Michoacan / 28.11.2022 23:12:51
A young woman who participated in the Miss Sahuayo 2022 beauty pageant in Michoacán was unharmed after suffering an electric shock in the middle of the stage.
This weekend, Andrea Víctor inaugurated the catwalk dressed in a dressbut when she took the microphone, she received an electric shock that made her spin on her own axis and then fall to the ground.
Immediately, the master of ceremonies alerted about the incident: “She is being electrocuted!” He pointed out, so that later several people came out to help her.
The fact was recorded in a video, which went viral on social networks; The young woman was able to recover in less than two minutes and she returned to the catwalk.
“You are a winner, you are a warrior like all the people of Sahuayo!” Said the announcer accompanied by applause.
Andrea herself turned to her Facebook account and took the accident humorously: “I came back recharged, literally… hahaha. Thank you all for your messages, thank God everything is fine.
In the end, the girl did not win the Miss Sahuayo 2022 contest, but after the viral video, netizens have shown their support and above all they have recognized her courage to return to the catwalk.