The weather forecast for this one friday november 25 on the Mexico City (CDMX) indicates that it is expected rainyalbeit in isolation.
In his most recent report, the National Meteorological Service (SMN) details that, at sunrisein the country’s capital it is forecast sky with scattered clouds and cool environment.
The weather conditions will change at sunset, as conditions of partly cloudy to cloudy skies will prevail with a probability of isolated rains (0.1 to 5 mm in 24 hours) in Mexico City and intervals of showers (5 to 25 mm in 24 h) in the Mexico state.
- Take note: The precipitations could be accompanied by electric shocks.
Temperature forecast for CDMX
- Estimated maximum temperature: 23 to 25 °C
- Estimated minimum temperature at dawn: 9 to 11 °C.
The SMN explained that it is also expected variable direction wind from 10 to 25 km/h with gusts of up to 40 km/h in areas of showers.
Recommendations in rainy season
The CDMX Government It is recommended, in the rainy season, to carry out the following actions:
- Sweep the roofs of houses and try to waterproof them.
- Sweep the drains closest to the home and keep them free of garbage and obstructing objects.
- Do not throw rubbish on public roads, ravines or rivers, as the water can drag it away and clog sewers, which causes flooding.
- If you live in areas of riverbeds or ravines, previously determine with neighbors and family the path to reach the area of least risk.